Katy Perry Chilling by the Beach in Mexico

Katy Perry Chilling by the Beach in Mexico
Katy Perry Chilling by the Beach in Mexico
Katy Perry Chilling by the Beach in Mexico
Katy Perry Chilling by the Beach in MexicoBirth Name: Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson

Height: 5' 6½" (1.69 m)Katy Perry Chilling by the Beach in Mexico
Trade Mark: Falsetto Vocal Range

Trivia

Perry is her mother's maiden name.

Former Christian folk singer turned pop singer.

Released an album in 2001 as "Katy Hudson".

Parents Keith Hudson and wife Mary Perry are both pastors. She's their middle child and has one older sister and one younger brother.

Has a contralto vocal range.

Got engaged to Russell Brand during the Christmas holidays in 2009. They were dating since September 2009.

Her hit song "I Kissed a Girl" was inspired by Scarlett Johansson.

Is close friends with Rihanna.

Is friends with Adam Lambert.

Personal Quotes

If people want a role model, they can have Miley Cyrus.

[on who she wants to kiss] Scarlett Johansson before she gets married to Ryan Reynolds. She is a classic beauty. I love that 1940s pin-up look.

Have I ever kissed a girl? Of course I have. I can't sing a song and not have done it. That'd be complete hypocrisy. I fancy Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman and Angelina Jolie - I'd definitely kiss them.